Brand ambassador. Client supporter. Team cheerleader. Service guarantee-er. Creatively minded. Market guided. Surprise-gift sender. Problem mender. Software trainer. Culture maintainer. Food fan. Ideas man. Big laughter. Ray White staffer.
Supporting clients and colleagues has always been my priority, and my high level of efficiency allows me to deliver great service. This teamed with my love of flexing my creative muscle has lead me to the Marketing role for Ray White Mount Maunganui, Papamoa, Whakatane, Ohope & Opotiki.
What I bring to my role:
- I'm a sucker for a great brand
- I have a keen interest in consumer behaviour
- Helping our people build and maintain strong client relationships is always at the core of what I create and implement
- I'm a change agent - I let the market and predicted trends dictate how best to deliver our offices' brand to existing and new clients
My prior background in sales administration for the Ray White Papamoa team and my time as a Property Manager here in the Bay allows me to have a unique and educated perspective when it comes to marketing and managing the support team in these businesses.
I have worked for Ray White since 2017 and am proud to be a member of a real estate team that is supportive, innovative, and takes their jobs seriously - but not themselves!
- 2022/2023 - Ray White NZ Administration Team of the Year
- 2020/2021 - Member of the Ray White NZ Property Management Team of the Year - Large
- 2019/2020 - Executive Member for Ray White Property Management
- 2018 - Ray White NZ National Administrator of the Year
- BCom Marketing and International Business (Victoria University of Wellington)
- NZ Certificate in Residential Property Management Level 4
- NZ Certificate in Real Estate Level 4